19 July 2007

Facebook

OK, so I joined Facebook about a month ago, just to see what it was all about, since everyone has been talking about it. I'm still not convinced it's anything other than yet another potential time-waster for me. But it has been fun to reconnect with some old acquaintances. I decided to put a link here (in the right sidebar), so you can go and check it out and see if you want to join my circle of friends. The photo I used for my Facebook profile is a composite of one that I took of myself in my bathroom mirror (flipped in Photoshop so the word "Canon" on my camera wouldn't be backwards) with a scene I shot in New Zealand of Mount Ruapehu, a volcano.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rosie, that is a downright excellent composite! Lovely shots! :-)

 

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks